We are looking for a Tokyo based Consultant, Data Analytics & Strategy (m/f) to provide data-driven scenario analysis and strategy recommendation on corporate lodging portfolio optimization for our global corporate customers.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our business unit Global Enterprise Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Diagnose and analyze corporate client’s lodging portfolio and formulate data-driven optimization strategy
- Translate open ended business problems in analytical hypothesis and test the hypothesis leveraging various data sources
- Develop practical analytical framework and drive data at different aggregation level to produce client/industry insights
- Experiment and explore ways to fully utilize the massive database of HRS through innovative analytic approaches
- Pitch and acquire corporate customers through in-depth analysis and excellent presentation
- Lead and manage multiple corporate customer projects of high strategic importance to HRS
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders through the project life cycle and act as project manager and contact person for global sourcing colleagues
The commitment you bring
- Degree required a numerate discipline (Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Economics), or a discipline with a high degree of numeracy (e.g. Business Administration ) or equivalent background
- 2-4 years working experience in consulting industry is preferred
- Strong competence in project management and data mining and manipulation
- Strong analytical, strategic and logical thinking skills
- Ability to tie analytic solutions to business/industry value and outcomes
- Commercial acumen to engage with colleagues and clients
- Very good command in both written and spoken Japanese and English
The reward you get
- A high impact project management role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction