We are looking for a Cologne based Payroll Specialist (m/f) to drive global payroll excellence for the entire HRS Group.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Ensure all different payrolls across markets are processed accurately, timely and in accordance with different local country requirements
- Validate payroll input files from HR/time tracking systems, add additional pay and personnel data and submit it to our external global payroll provider ADP
- Respond ad hoc to employee payroll issues, including case tracking, payroll vendor inquiries and follow-up with employees
- Create reports, statistics and support the quarterly/annual financial reporting
- Ensure a consistent focus and involvement in driving efficiencies and process improvements
The commitment you bring
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent years of related work experience
- Significant experience in a similar role, German and international payroll experience preferred
- Knowledge and application of payroll principles, concepts and industry practices and standards
- Strong numerical affinity with fast comprehension and pronounced attention to detail
- High efficiency, thought-out structure and utmost reliability with a strong sense of discretion
- Very good user knowledge in MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Fluency in English and German, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact international HR role with high degrees of confidentiality, responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home