We are looking for a Cologne based Collection Manager Chains & Partner (m/w) who ensures the collection of debts towards our partners in an international team.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Take end-to-end responsibility for collecting receivables of national and international hotel partners
- Negotiate and communicate with our partners in writing and by telephone
- Ensure the observance of our Terms& Condition's, e.g. correction and cancellation ratios
- Closely cooperate with an international team
- Work proactively with other departments
- Manage systematically the customer account clarifications
The commitment you bring
- Degree in business administration or commercial education
- Working experience in accounts receivable, experience in the hotel industry a plus
- Strong competence in communication and relationship management
- Strong motivation and focus on fast execution
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel / Outlook)
- Basic knowledge of ERP Systems (ideally Microsoft Dynamics Navision)
- Fluent in German and English, additional languages welcome
The reward you get
- A high impact accounting role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home