We are looking for a Cologne based Network Security Specialist (m/f) to analyze security events that occur within our network environments for the purposes of mitigating cyber threats.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Monitor systems and networks and report on security events
- React to potential threats or misuse of IT
- Perform secure configuration and preventive maintenance of network security systems
- Maintain an understanding of vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies required to protect IT assets
- Be part of the HRS Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) and take part in the response to information security incidents
The commitment you bring
- Several years experience of network security in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) software
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited technical college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and endpoint protection software
- Ability to assess operating system and software application vulnerabilities and to provide solutions
- Experience with both Windows and Unix operating systems
- Knowledge of information security topics such as data loss prevention, intrusion detection and prevention, network security monitoring, and vulnerability management
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Product role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home