We are looking for a Shanghai based Managing Director Great China (m/f) to further develop the Great China market and drive the HRS organisation to utmost success.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world – including.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Lead the growth of the whole business in Great China with full P&L responsibility
- Improve the “people and organization infrastructure” that will sustain a profitable business
- Build, lead and develop a high performing team and foster commitment and enthusiasm to achieve the set goals
- Coordinate with senior management on strategic planning and objectives and report regularly to the HRS Group management board on progress and target achievement
- Manage and align multiple internal stakeholders in achieving the growth ambitions for the region
The commitment you bring
- A proven track record selling B2B solutions
- Experience having done business with other players in the travel industry such as hotels, operators and resellers (travel agencies, TMC’s and eCommerce platforms) valued
- A high level of drive to achieve and to introduce rapid and sustainable growth
- Experience in building a high performing sales team and in creating commitment and enthusiasm to achieve the goals
- Entrepreneurial spirit, embracing the challenge of practically setting up a new business and all that it entails, also bringing experience in growing a business with a hands-on style
- Extensive negotiation experience, having delt directly with very senior corporate executives, and conveying the value of wining services propositions
- Comfort in working with multi-national organizations adding to the global organization of a group
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact General Management role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours