We are looking for a Cologned based Digital Analyst (m/f) who loves to measure, collect, analyse and report web data to optimize the usability of our web pages.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Work with product owners, development teams and other stakeholders to create, implement and maintain tracking concepts to ensure accurate data capture across all products and platforms
- Analyze online visitor behavior in the Web, Mobile, Social, Customer Journey and Multi-Channel Attribution
- Define and monitor KPIs by creating reports, analyses and dashboards
- Champion data as the central for decision-making processes, prioritization and other product initiatives
- Identify potential for optimization as well as solutions for improving tracking
- Proactively share analyses and findings with the teams
The commitment you bring
- Completed studies in information technologies, computer science, mathematics, engineering sciences, economics or similar
- Experience with analysis tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Knowledge in dealing with tag management solutions such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium or similar products
- Experience working with web technologies (JS, HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Great interest in analysis and in BI questions
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
The reward you get
- A high impact analytics role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home