We are looking for a Shanghai based Director of Hotel Solutions Greater China (m/f) to lead a sales team and steer and prioritize sales activities.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our business unit Hotel Solutions takes care of the procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners in order to support them maximizing their distribution success. But also acquiring and bundling the best accommodations and conditions for our business and leisure customers is their passion.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Take ownership for agreed targets and the optimization of margins achieved in the managed markets
- Plan and implement sales strategies and sales initiatives in Greater China region
- Re-design processes and implement new tools to raise efficiency and effectiveness
- Coordinate and take over strategic projects with headquarter organization
- Manage strategic chain and technology partnership in Greater China region
- Identify and develop new market opportunities
- Organize and implement regular sales review meetings
- Proactively communicate with other departments in order to achieve the best results for your teams and our partners
- Act as a national and international representative and industry thought leader for HRS
The commitment you bring
- A good to excellent business-related university degree
- Several years of work experience in the hospitality or tourism industry, preferably in the field of sales, marketing or hotel purchasing
- Enjoying client contact, consulting and sales activities
- Mobility, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact hotel sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours