We are looking for a Milan based Account Support Manager (m/f) who takes responsibility for HRS key customers and proactively develops the corporate client portfolio.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our business unit Global Hotel Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Set the foundation for cooperation with new clients (client ‘roll-out’ and activation)
- Work in close collaboration with the account owners to provide essential support to the accounts in order to boost usage and customer satisfaction
- Reach out proactively to customers to discuss and implement additional improvement ideas based on customer data analysis (e.g., ranking order in booking tool)
- Be part of a back-office team that provides support (during and after rollout) to all customers of an office (i.e. own local and global)
- Take ownership for all support activities, e.g., link creation and management, rate loading, reporting, customer complaints and inquiries
- Educate and train clients introducing them to the full range of HRS system functionality
The commitment you bring
- Several years’ experience in the B2B travel industry and knowledge of the corporate travel technology and systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and focus on achieving a variety of KPIs
- Strong orientation on results and strategic goals
- Very good communication skills, both on the phone and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in Italian and English, both spoken and written.
The reward you get
- A high impact sales support role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours