We are looking for a Cologne based Teamlead HR Services (m/f) to lead HR services and compensation & benefits across all international offices and to spearhead and glocalize HR standards and best practices.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Bring HRS to the next level in terms of HR services and pay, i.e. glocalizing standards & processes and optimizing compensation & benefits
- Ensure completion of key HR processes (e.g., with regards to staff contracts, work permits, payroll, salary increases, benefits, absences, filing)
- Redesign and manage compensation and proactively equip colleagues, managers, and executives with key compensation statistics on a regular basis
- Build and maintain a strong partnership with all global HR team members and important stakeholders in Finance, IT and Legal alike
- Lead, develop and inspire our international HR Services team
The commitment you bring
- Extensive work experience in managing all standard HR processes, especially in the areas of payroll and HR administration
- Knowledge and application of payroll principles, concepts and industry practices and standards across markets
- Strong numerical affinity with fast comprehension and pronounced detail orientation
- High efficiency, thought-out structure and utmost reliability with a strong sense of discretion
- Openness and effectiveness in managing a team and interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization
- MS Office literacy and solid knowledge of HR systems, databases and tools (incl. employee self-service); experience with SAP SuccessFactors a plus
- Strong communication skills, both in English and German
The reward you get
- A high impact and truly shaping HR role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international company that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A state-of-the-art working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home