Business Development Manager Meetings & Groups (m/f)
We are looking for a Warsaw based Business Development Manager Meetings & Groups (m/f) who plans group trips or events on behalf of our corporate customers and organizes club outings and city tours for private groups.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our business unit Enterprise Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Acquire proactively new MICE corporate clients in a result of self-driven complete sales process (starting from prospecting until winning, signing a contract and activation of a new account)
- Sell value of HRS MICE proposition to new and existing corporate clients (both national and international)
- Handle and process group booking/meeting requests submitted online and offline (i.e. online booking tools, email, phone)
- Analyze new market opportunities, prepare recommendations for HRS management and implement these in a structured way (i.e. by leading the implementation project)
- Consult clients' needs with regards to the scope and specification of their respective booking request in a friendly and service-oriented manner
- Monitor all processes and requests in an independent and responsible way
- Represent HRS on local MICE trade shows, exhibitions and workshops
The commitment you bring
- Professional experience gained within MICE commercial structures (min. 3 years) combined with in-depth knowledge of the business travel and MICE industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience with usage and selling Meetago or similar M&G tools including knowledge with trainings and handling deep-dive questions from booker-level employees
- Ability to initiate a positive contact with the customer and to maintain long lasting relation
- Customer-oriented skillset and pro-teamwork attitude to achieve business goals
- A strong performance track record within MICE industry in sales department
- Fluency in Polish and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact MICE role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home