Technical Support (m/f)
We are looking for a Warsaw based Technical Support (m/f) who is keen on supporting agile development team. The subject of the support is a hotel reservation application exposed via SOAP API.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Answer customer questions about API of the product
- React to customer complaints and if necessary pass these complaints to development team in form of bugs
- Keep product API documentation up to date by close cooperation with development team
- Configure customer access to the product API
- Take full ownership of internal configuration application
The commitment you bring
- Familiarity of SOAP protocol and XML combined with knowledge of SQL
- Experience with JIRA software
- Familiarity with version control system (prefferably GIT)
- Strong problem solving skills and a "can do" attitude mindset
- Excellent knowledge of Kanban and Scrum methodologies
- Very good English command, both written and spoken combined with excellent communication skills
The reward you get
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home