Marketing Communication Manager Poland (m/f)
We are looking for a Warsaw based Marketing Communication Manager Poland (m/f) who brings initiative thoughts and new energy to boost our business to a new level.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our business unit Enterprise Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Manage and execute events dedicated for hotels and corporate clients from CEE region, such as Corporate Lodging Forum (CLF), CLF summit, media events, roadshows, and other offline/online events
- Grow the HRS brand (internally and externally) and build HRS’ reputation with employees, customers, prospects, partners, government and media
- Implement global marketing and communication initiatives and adopt them to the market to maximize reach including corporate identity, online marketing, public relations, corporate publishing, creative designs and lead generation
- Apply lead generation and nurturing techniques as well as online marketing campaigns to test, analyze and refine messages and effectiveness
- Measure marketing program effectiveness and KPIs to drive continuous improvement in strategy and output
- Build a strong relationship with HQ marketing and be a key contributor and possible leader of global initiatives
- Manage and steer budgets strategically by aligning targets with financial investments and deliver periodical updates to the global corporate marketing leader and the regional VP
The commitment you bring
- Several years experience in the B2B space with marketing & event management background
- Excellent communication skills, emotional empathy, ability to tailor key messages to the appropriate audience and comfortability presenting in front of internal and external audiences and organizing events/tradeshows
- Resilience and high standards of individual performance
- Great analytics and ROI-orientation
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Fluency in English, competence in a second language preferred
The reward you get
- A high impact marketing communication role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment