We are looking for a Cologne based Project Manager Sales Strategy and Process (m/f) who supports our hotel organization by running strategic projects with a high focus on the collaboration between departments.
At HRS GROUP " We love to make it happen": We are the world's leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our business unit Hotel Solutions takes care of the global procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners worldwide in order to support them in maximizing their distribution success while creating value for our clients. Acquiring and bundling the relevant accommodations and best conditions for our business customers is their passion.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Act as main interface to other internal departments within the HRS Group
- Lead relevant strategic projects within the Hotel Solutions organizations, involving various operational and managerial stakeholders
- Define and Improve processes within the Hotel Solutions organization and when interacting with other departments
- Structure and coordinate activities within the Sales Strategy team as well as across the global hotel sales organization
- Foster transparent benchmarking and best practice sharing to identify opportunities for performance and process improvements
- Build up competitive market intelligence on relevant competitors and industry trends
- Be an integral part of the global Sales Steering team to jointly drive a standardized performance management and best practices on a global level
The commitment you bring
- A very good academic degree in business studies or similar
- 2-3 years' work experience from a project management or consulting role
- General understanding of the wider hotel or travel industry
- Experience coordinating and managing multi-stakeholder projects end-to-end
- Excellent analytical skills that let you derive business implications from complex sets of data
- Goal driven mind-set, the ability to cope under pressure and a high level of emotional empathy
- Fluent command of English, additional language skills are an advantage
The reward you get
- A high impact strategy role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home