Sourcing Consultant Brazil (m/f)
We are looking for a São Paulo based Sourcing Consultant (m/f) to lead and manage multiple regional to global corporate customer projects – from analytical/concept phase to negotiation and implementation.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit Hotel Solutions takes care of the procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners in order to support them maximizing their distribution success. But also acquiring and bundling the best accommodations and conditions for our business and leisure customers is their passion.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Support complex and global customer projects in analytical phase, engage in local stakeholder management, reporting, etc.
- Analyze the existing hotel program for customers in respective projects and identify focus destinations for hotel sourcing
- Provide simulation-based validation of potentials for cost savings and process optimization within comprehensive global sourcing strategies
- Consult HRS corporate customers on their hotel strategy and develop customer specific concepts for hotel RFPs
- Manage the procurement projects in consideration of the customer-specific decision-making structures
- Present on a national level before decision-makers on the customer’s side
- Support the management in the acquisition of sourcing customers
- Drive one or two internal improvement projects
The commitment you bring
- Degree in Business Management/Studies
- First experience in the field of Consulting/Management Consultancy or any comparable consulting role in corporate management
- Industry experience in the travel, tourism or distribution segments desirable
- Good project management skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Confidence in dealing with customers and partners in presentations and workshops
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Sourcing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home