We are looking for a Cologne based Key Account Manager Strategic Partnerships (m/f) who identifies and leads negotiations with partners in different industries in order to enhance the HRS value proposition.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Take responsibility for achieving expected sales revenue and profitability on indirect sales partners
- Identify and lead negotiations with partners and prospects in order to distribute and enhance the HRS value proposition though their services, from lead to implementation/connection
- Manage and grow all commercial relationships serving as focal point for existing relationships by developing a structured relationship with the partner‘s relevant decision makers
- Take full business ownership/leadership for all interfaces between the HRS group systems, tools and databases and corresponding systems used and/or provided by the partner
- Work in a team with Account Managers to leverage partnerships and commercial channels in order to grow revenue within their existing accounts
- Federate/coordinate HRS Local Sales, HQ support and Partner Sales teams towards common sales actions
The commitment you bring
- Excellent knowledge in the B2B travel industry and comp set as well as of 3rd-party distribution of products/services via various channels, able to explain USPs of HRS, APIs
- Strong competence in finding new/best-possible solutions, keeping economic impact in mind, showing good argumentation in negotiations and being resilient
- Very strong analytical competence and the ability to find useful facts, to analyze complex data and to draw relevant conclusions
- Ability to cope with pressure and to keep performing when working under pressure
- High emotional empathy and the ability to actively listen and to use question techniques, recognizing needs of conversation partners and adapting own communication
- Strong competence in relationship management
- Ability to build, develop and effectively execute complex commercial partnerships
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy.
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development.
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home