We are looking for a Cologne based Lead Tech Recruiter (m/f) to identify, attract and recruit the best tech talent to nurture our growth and shape our organization with truly exceptional people that ultimately drive tech innovation.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,600 people in 35 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Understand the recruiting need and define the sourcing and recruiting strategy for the Product and IT functions (i.e. Tech Leaders, Product Owners/Managers, Architects, DevOps, Mobile Devs, Java Devs, QA, etc.)
- Own the full operational recruitment lifecycle, including job drafting, sourcing, screening, interviewing and negotiation
- Manage candidate experience to enhance both candidate conversion and employer brand perception
- Proactively engage with hiring managers and candidates alike not only for immediate hires but also to build up tech talent pools in the mid-term
- Drive meaningful innovation and countious improvement along the entire recruitment lifecycle allowing us to attract, source, engage and hire the best tech talent on the market - also coaching less experienced colleagues and hiring managers
- Optimize recruiting channel use and engagement for recruiting tech talent
The commitment you bring
- Passion for finding the very best tech talent combined with a strong sense of ownership and entrepreunerial attitude
- Actual track record of sound and spot-on hiring for a variety tech positions across geographies
- World-class tech sourcing skills and familiarity with a variety of channels to identify and attract talent
- Data driven, independent, team and impact oriented working style
- High levels of engagement, drive to hire and ready to go the extra mile
- Willingness to engage in and actively shape a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong communication skills, both in English and German
The reward you get
- A high impact tech recruiting role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home