QA / Test Automation Engineer (m/f)
We are looking for a Berlin based QA / Test Automation Engineer (m/f) who could implement automation test scenarios for functional and non-functional testing levels.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
The HRS Innovation Hub delivers integrated solutions to the three business areas of the HRS Group: End Consumer Products, Global Hotel Solutions and Hotel Solutions. Our international team is cross-functional and comprised of experts in the fields of Agile Product Management, Data Science, Software Engineering, UX Design and Systems Engineering. The multi-tenancy microservices architecture of the underlying technical platform is powered by hundreds of microservices - partially containerized or server-less - in the Amazon Web Services cloud. Among the various AWS technologies, those services make use state of the art technologies such as Apache Spark, ElasticSearch, Java 8, NodeJS, ReactJS, Redis and Scala.
The challenge you are up for
- Drive test automation efforts and maintain test tools and environments with the help of developers and system admins
- Qualify and reproduce incoming bug reports
- Create and implement ideas for continuous improvement of quality standards
- Develop and maintain automated tests in collaboration with the product owners, developers and QA engineers in an agile development process to reach the goals in terms of high product quality and customer satisfaction
The commitment you bring
- Passion for testing and delivering high quality products
- Familiarity with Agile software development and QA processes
- Several years of experience in Test Automation using tools such as Selenium/Web Driver, Cucumber, JUnit and TestNG
- Experience in UNIX and in scripting on UNIX systems
- Experience in using tools such as Jira, Git, Maven, and Jenkins is desirable
The reward you get
- A high impact role with an innovative startup culture but with the benefit of stable corporate investment
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and the opportunity to learn from a highly motivated team of seasoned industry players
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours, the option to work from home and an Open-space loft office in Berlin-Neukölln