We are looking for a Paris based Account Support Manager France (m/f) who creates the best customer experiences for HRS systems.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 34 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Set the foundation as a role of a project manager for cooperation with new clients (client ‘roll-out’ and activation)
- Manage your own portfolio and work in close collaboration with the account manager to take care of the accounts in order to boost usage, results and customer satisfaction
- Reach out proactively to customers to discuss and implement additional improvement ideas based on customer data analysis (e.g., ranking order in booking tool)
- Educate and train clients introducing them to the full range of HRS system functionality to provide excellent customer experience
- Be part of a high motivated team that provides best solutions (during and after rollout) to the customers of an office (i.e. own local and global)
- Take ownership and being responsible for a satisfy Go live and roll out, e.g., link creation and management, rate loading, reporting, customer relationship and inquiries
The commitment you bring
- Dynamic business attitude and high level of customer Focus
- Significant experience in the B2B travel industry and knowledge of the corporate travel technology and systems
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and strong orientation on results
- Very good communication skills, both on the phone and in writing
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact account management role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly young, talented, passionate and international team that revolutionize the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment, dynamic within an international company with an entrepreneurial mindset