We are looking for a Cologne based Windows Administrator / Systems Engineer (m/f) to support HRS Group in maintaining and developing the future of our Windows systems and environment.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Manage and improve our Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2 / Exchange environment
- Develop, implement and manage our Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop (including NetScaler & Citrix Provisioning Services)
- Take care of our VMWare vSphere environment
- Be in charge of our Lync / Skype environment
- Develop and implement our Active Directory / DNS / DHCP / WSUS / GPO strategy
- Ensure round-the-clock support by participating in our on-call duty
The commitment you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or comparable
- Several years of working experience as Administrator in a Windows environment
- Passion to proactively and constantly improve status-quo on all levels
- MCSE / Server Infrastructure certification
- ITIL certification
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact IT role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home