Project Controller (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Senior Project Controller (m/f) to lead financial projects with national and international focus.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Lead and support financial projects from concept to realization throughout the HRS Group
- Coach business units and functional leaders on financial matters
- Develop recommendations for management on the basis of business data and benchmarking studies
- Identify potential drivers for greater cost efficiency
- Develop financial KPIs to steer the HRS Group with international focus
- Further develop and ensure compliance with company-wide controlling standards
The commitment you bring
- A completed business study preferably with a focus on controlling or a comparable training
- Several years of professional experience either in project management or controlling, usually in an international company, preferably in an eCommerce or online environment
- Ability to quickly build credibility and trust with all levels in an organization
- Strong analytical ability, affinity with numbers, self-initiative, pragmatism and a very good expressiveness completing your profile
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact finance role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home