We are looking for a Cologne based (Senior) Global Accounting Manager (m/f) to join our Finance & Accounting team to support & manage accounting duties and key initiatives.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Participate on a monthly basis in the preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with HGB
- Take care of a consolidation process including quality assurance
- Worldwide intercompany reconciliation including clarification of international issues
- Prepare guidelines and manuals and support in the introduction of new and optimization of existing processes
- Act as a contact person for clarification of international issues and in accounting matters for the foreign subsidiaries
The commitment you bring
- Completed studies in the field of Business with focus on Accounting and Taxes
- Several years of relevant professional experience (tax accounting, auditing or similar)
- Ability to dive deep into data, existing processes, people and technology challenges in order to identify issues and opportunities
- Solid handling of MS Office applications
- Eagerness to work in an international and dynamic environment
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact accounting role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home