Marketing Communication Manager Singapore (m/f)
We are looking for a Singapore based Marketing Communications Manager (m/f) who brings initiative thoughts and new energy to boom our business to a new step.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world – including Cologne, Shanghai, London, Mumbai and Sydney.
We provide accommodations in 190 countries. Our portals HRS, HRS Holidays, HOTEL DE and Tiscover attract business and private customers and reach 160 million website visits per year. HRS has been first mover in offering mobile bookings via native apps since 2009 which are installed on 23 million mobile devices. With this, we enable guests to use mobile check in and check out or payment of the hotel invoice via smartphone.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Develop external/internal Communication & Marketing plans covering the South East Asia, India and Korea region
- Work with Corporate Solutions and Hotel Solutions regional teams internally to develop and implement marketing campaigns
- Develop the regional media and PR plan and implement editorial, advertising and corporate promotional campaigns
- Manage and network with regional media channels to ensure latest HRS messages are available in the market
- Maintain HRS corporate and value proposition messaging architecture and HRS brand image in accuracy and consistency
- Plan and organize major events of HRS in the region such as CTF, CAB, etc.
- Pitch speech opportunities at trade associations such as ACTE, and media awards in the region
- Manage advertising and other external agency relationship to ensure all projects are completed with high quality and in a timely manner
- Track communication message effectiveness metrics and align with the management team
- Coordinate with HQ, the APAC regional HQ and the local office to ensure marketing projects and media events are delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
- Support the regional management team and HR to develop the internal communications strategy and internal events
The commitment you bring
- A bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, PR a plus
- Minimum 5 years marketing and communications experience with a reputable PR agency, media outlet or MNC, preferably with experience in the relevant industry
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written
- Experience in media and PR relations, as well as thought leadership and messaging
- Strong event organization and management skills
- Professional skills in office applications: PS, digital tools, etc.
- Strong project planning/organization/management skills able to handle multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills and team work attitude working with different stakeholders
- A structured, independent and goal oriented working style
The reward you get
- A high impact Marketing & Communications role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern multicultural working environment