Scrum master (m/f)
We are looking for a Warsaw based Scrum master (m/f) to help in achieving the team goals and to train the team to achieve mastery in their area of work.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world – including Cologne, Shanghai, London, Mumbai and Sydney.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Ensure the team's collaboration and effective and efficient development
- Support the team in reaching their sprint goals, e.g., overseeing the end-to-end delivery of product features
- Orchestrate the scrum process requirements: dailys, sprint planning, retrospectives, grooming and product reviews
- Manage the burndown and velocity statistics of the team
- Coach teams and individuals and ensure equal voice and autonomy
- Ensure technical mastery of individuals by collaborating with the people manager and the team members
The commitment you bring
- Significant experience in an agile environment
- Impeccable communication, moderation, coaching and conflict management skills
- Excellent knowledge of agile methodologies like Kanban and Scrum
- Ability to implement/improve processes and best practices
- Results orientation, self-confidence, hands-on role modelling
- Fluency in English and Polish, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact tech role with high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home (1 day per week)