We are looking for a Berlin or Cologne based Technical SEO Manager (m/f) takes care of all the technical SEO aspects on our website as part of our SEO Team.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit Business Travel Solutions provides accommodations in 190 countries. Our portals HRS, HRS Holidays, HOTEL DE and Tiscover attract business and private customers and reach 160 million website visits per year. HRS has been first mover in offering mobile bookings via native apps since 2009 which are installed on 23 million mobile devices. With this, we enable guests to use mobile check in and check out or payment of the hotel invoice via smartphone.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Evaluate KPIs, derive effects of developments and provide forecasting case studies for your line manager and the Team. Manage and develop further KPI Reports und interprete Analytics Data for new technical & Product requirements
- Maintain an exceptional understanding of the target user, their current and future needs and create user stories
- Own, prioritize and refine the product backlog in line with the strategic vision
- Communicate effectively across from developers to executives within HRS, and externally with our partners
- Research and create SEO trends and new implications (e.g., mobile, voice seach, etc.) and maintain a strong understanding of the competitor landscape and strategic opportunities and challenges
What you should bring in
- Several years of experience as a technical SEO required, knowledge on onpage Optimization, Analytics and Product
- Familiarity with and technical affection for Coding are a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Expertise with tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Searchmetrics, Screaming frog, etc. and a passion for data analysis and problem solving
- Clear Communication and good organization skills i.e. the ability to handle competing priorities and to work effectively in a challenging fast paced environment
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
What you can expect
- A high impact Marketing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- An international, highly talented and passionate team that revolutionizes the travel industry.
- Modern working environment with flexible working hours, the option to work from home and an OS of your choice
- Startup-Feeling in our InnovationHub (in Berlin Location) with amenities like free Softdrinks, coffee, fruit etc., table tennis in the courtyard and regular team events. Or working with same advantages in an open minded athmosphere in the totally new modern Headquarter in Cologne.