We are looking for a Cologne based Developer - MS Dynamics CRM (m/f) who loves data and to transform it into valuable information.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Concept, implement and further develop the MS Dynamics CRM solution
- Integrate other business applications into the MS Dynamics CRM environment
- Implement requirements as well as tests and go-lives
- Collaborate with the business process managers for the purposeful further development of the enterprise application landscape (within the scope of concrete implementation projects)
- Be the contact person for CRM relevant questions
The commitment you bring
- Successfully completed technical studies, ideally in the areas of Business Informatics, Computer Science or similar
- Training as an IT specialist - application development or comparable training
- Several years of experience in the development and integration of business applications and plugins, especially with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Expertise regarding software development processes and suitable tools as well as agile methods required
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Net Framework
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact CRM development role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home