We are looking for a Cologne based Frontend Developer (m/f) who loves data and to transform it into valuable information.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Implement complex web applications for our hotel self-service portals based on Struts and/or JSF
- Program with passion and ensure a high-performance integration of our web services (SOAP, REST) and Middleware
- Work closely with designers, developers, product owners and QA experts as part of an agile development process to achieve the best possible results
- Follow the latest technological developments in the web area with great interest and use them sensibly with us
The commitment you bring
- Completed studies in Computer Science or Engineering
- Practical experience with Scrum or Kanban
- Valuable experience as a Java front-end developer with a focus on dynamic surface development, professional in the common web and Java technologies
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact tech development role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home