We are looking for a Cologne based Head of Regional Sales (m/f) to manage a commercial team of dedicated hotel sales experts.
At HRS GROUP "We love to make it happen". We are the world's leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,600 people in 35 offices across the world.
Our business unit Hotel Solutions takes care of the accommodation procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners in order to support them maximizing their distribution success. Acquiring and bundling the best accommodations and conditions, driving value for our business customers is their passion.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Act as a hands-on sales leader by example
- Take full responsibility for the market from hotel supply perspective, working closely with the Enterprise Solutions market organization, sharing PnL ownership
- Personally drive the most important commercial initiatives and projects
- Constantly challenge team members on their focus areas, priority setting and also their approach to specific client-facing issues
- Manage onboarding, personnel development, and performance management of team members
- Monitor development of team targets and OKRs and ensure needed changes on strategic level to achieve the company goals
- Ensure mutual communication in the team to share experiences and best/worst practice approaches
The commitment you bring
- Commercial education preferably in the travel industry combined with working experience in the B2B travel industry
- University degree in BA, Marketing or Hotel Management preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in managing a decentralized sales team
- Several years of successful work experience in the hospitality or business travel industry, preferably in the field of sales or hotel purchasing
- Mobility, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Car driving license
- Fluency in German and good command of English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact hotel sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home