Hotel Sales Manager Milan (m/f)
We are looking for a Milan based Hotel Sales Manager (m/f) to ensure that our hotel partners can effectively, efficiently and throughout the year, reach HRS’s unique breath of global traveler demand.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit Hotel Solutions takes care of the procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners in order to support them maximizing their distribution success. But also acquiring and bundling the best accommodations and conditions for our business and leisure customers is their passion.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Develop and sustain strong partner relationships by providing relevant data insights and superior consulting services to hotel partners (revenue management advice, marketing opportunities, etc.)
- Ensure that their partner hotels’ product (content, rates and availability) is consistently optimized and competitive on the HRS sites to maximize customer conversion
- Secure additional inventory over high demand and compression periods to satisfy customers’ pressing needs
- Secure seasonal deals, evergreen and dynamic promotions within the guidelines set by management to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts
- Continuously promote to and develop hotel partners’ high engagement with HRS’ global provider
The commitment you bring
- Several years of experience in the sales or consulting field
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and be laser-focused on achieving a variety of KPIs (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by the leadership team
- Appetite for innovative technology, fast-changing business environment and data-driven decision making
- Ability to select and present insightful datasets including performance, market and competitor analysis and to implement meaningful action plans based on the data
- Conviction in negotiations and push to achieve outstanding results
- High impact personality, i.e. with intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship, strong team play, always seeking to improve team and organizational performance
- Proficiency in Italian and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home