Director of Sales Italy (m/f)
We are looking for a Milan based Director of Sales Italy (m/f) to partner with corporate customers and deliver best in class solutions for their business travelers.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit Global Hotel Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Act as an ambassador representing the company in the managed client area and be fully responsible for the strategic targets of Corporate Solutions
- Develop partnerships and cross selling opportunities with other industry players (Travel Management Companies, Self Booking Tools, Hotels)
- Take responsibility for the annual business planning and budget setting process and analyze the development and implementation of new commercial plans and strategies
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities related to corporate customer relations and new customer acquisition
- Take responsibility for the sales development and support of existing customers (with special focus on key accounts)
- Develop, evaluate, support and train the corporate sales team and control the daily operation of the Sales department
- Cooperate closely with International Sales and International Operations to provide maximum coordination of local sales activities with international sales efforts
The commitment you bring
- Several years of senior experience within commercial corporate structures
- Knowledge of the business travel industry
- Strong leadership track record, experience in managing complex regional teams preferred
- Ability to build, develop and effectively execute complex commercial strategies
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Ability to work under pressure in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Fluency in Italian and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact sales leadership role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home