Expert Yield Management (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Expert Yield Management (m/f) to develop superior concepts in Hotel Yield Management in order to better consult our customers in defining and running their hotel program.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our department Sourcing Solutions takes care of one the major services we provide to our more than 3,000 corporate business customers globally. Our Sourcing Service has grown significantly over the past years and we are running projects for more than 100 large global corporates across the globe including Google, China Mobile, Apple, Hitachi, Alibaba, AT Kearney and Siemens. Sourcing is at the forefront of our innovation agenda for our enterprise customers and will continue to grow at a very high pace.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Analyze latest developments in Hotel Yield Management (e.g., Dynamic Pricing) and the impact for our customers
- Develop data and analytical models to make concepts available throughout consulting process
- Closely exchange with other members of the Sourcing Intelligence team and support the conversion of concepts into standards
The commitment you bring
- A degree in the fields of (Business) Mathematics, Informatics, Economics or similar
- Advanced structured approach of business requirement management and very good project management skills
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Sourcing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home