Head of Sourcing Intelligence (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Head of Souring Intelligence (m/f) to steer and manage the Sourcing Intelligence and Analytical team.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our department Sourcing Solutions takes care of one the major services we provide to our more than 3,000 corporate business customers globally. Our Sourcing Service has grown significantly over the past years and we are running projects for more than 100 large global corporates across the globe including Google, China Mobile, Apple, Hitachi, Alibaba, AT Kearney and Siemens. Sourcing is at the forefront of our innovation agenda for our enterprise customers and will continue to grow at a very high pace.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Build superior intelligence based on a comprehensive data model for the end-2-end HRS value proposition
- Develop and build a comprehensive big data model considering all relevant sources (spend/booking data, audit, marketwatch, search&book, etc.)
- Strategically develop a model for predictive data analytics, market price development, ADR forecasts, etc.
- Provide the Sourcing Solutions team with the analytical backbone to drive savings for our customers and high-quality hotel programs
- Maintain and further develop BI tools for the sourcing process
- Coordinate with other BI / Analytics teams at HRS
The commitment you bring
- A strategic mind-set and a clear vision of how to use data to grow the HRS hotel operations
- At least 5 years of working experience in a data analyst or data/commercial strategy role, with first experience of managing small teams
- Proven track-record of using data to drive business insights and commercial decision making
- A degree in Data Science, Information Technology, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, or any other related field
- Advanced structured approach of business requirement management and very good project management skills
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of SQL, BI tools like the MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Suite would be an asset, but is not a pre-requisite
The reward you get
- A high impact Sourcing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home