Manager Global Steering (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Manager Global Steering (m/f) to steer and coordinate the global sales activities towards Corporate customers and hotel partners of our global sourcing team to ensure overall target achievement and maximum success.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our department Sourcing Solutions takes care of one the major services we provide to our more than 3,000 corporate business customers globally. Our Sourcing Service has grown significantly over the past years and we are running projects for more than 100 large global corporates across the globe including Google, China Mobile, Apple, Hitachi, Alibaba, AT Kearney and Siemens. Sourcing is at the forefront of our innovation agenda for our enterprise customers and will continue to grow at a very high pace.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Ensure comprehensive global resource and slot planning for sales activities and sourcing projects in close cooperation with regional sourcing leaders and the VP Sourcing Solutions
- Facilitate exchange with key interfacing departments such as Hotel and Corporate Sales Steering
- Establish and drive continuous project controlling for sourcing projects; escalate high priority issues to VP Sourcing Solutions
- Provide enhanced analytical support for further improving commercial sourcing effectiveness (e.g., target customers/hotels, sales approach, benefits created for customers, etc.)
The commitment you bring
- Degree in Business Management/Studies
- First experience in the field of Consulting/Management Consultancy or any comparable consulting role in corporate management
- Industry experience in the travel, tourism or distribution segments desirable
- Good project management skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Confidence in dealing with customers and partners in presentations and workshops
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Sourcing Steering role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home