Head of Content Marketing (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Head of Content Marketing HRS Group (m/f) to shape the future of customer centric direct-communication and actively support customer engagement to become the business traveler companion.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit End Consumer Solutions provides accommodations in 190 countries. Our portals HRS, HRS Holidays, HOTEL DE and Tiscover attract business and private customers and reach 160 million website visits per year. HRS has been first mover in offering mobile bookings via native apps since 2009 which are installed on 23 million mobile devices. With this, we enable guests to use mobile check in and check out or payment of the hotel invoice via smartphone.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Take end-to-end responsibility from strategy to performance analysis for all direct messaging to customers, i.e. email, trigger campaigns, on-site messaging, social media and blog
- Ensure continuous optimization and delivery of success critical KPIs
- Identify new opportunities to improve performance and increase efficiency of the customer messaging along the customer journey
- Manage, shape and develop the content management team to maximize engagement
- Work proactively with joint departments e.g. SEO, SEA, Brand and PR to maximize synergies and performance
- Act as innovation leader to ensure a state-of-the-art content management organization
The commitment you bring
- A degree in business administration
- Several years working experience in e-commerce or digital agency
- Proven experience in CRM or content marketing with various customer segments
- Passion to drive projects actively and challenge the status quo
- Very strong analytics and ability to derive data-driven decisions
- Excellent knowledge of relevant IT tools to support the organisation
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Marketing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home