Hotel Sales Manager Munich (m/f)
We are looking for a home office based Hotel Sales Manager Munich (m/f) who acts as an ambassador for HRS in the managed sales area.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our business unit Hotel Solutions takes care of the procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners in order to support them maximizing their distribution success. But also acquiring and bundling the best accommodations and conditions for our business and leisure customers is their passion.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Independent construction and expansion of the hotel partners in the managed sales area
- Pro-actively contact the non-compliant hotel partners in order to ensure rate and availability parity
- Acquire exclusive price agreements, rebates, business rates and allotments within the hotel partner portfolio
- Enable high bookability and customer satisfaction for all global enterprise customers
- Fully support hotel procurement programs for all global enterprise customers
The commitment you bring
- Commercial education or degree in Business Administration combined with 3-5 years of experience in the B2B travel industry or related professional area
- Proactive sales background or hotel distribution preferred
- Very good negotiating and communication skills
- Car driving license
- Fluency in German and good command of English, spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Hotel Sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- A company car