Head of Hotel Analytics (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Head of Hotel Analytics (m/f) to manage a team of dedicated Business Intelligence staff.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
Our business unit Hotel Solutions takes care of the procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners in order to support them maximizing their distribution success. But also acquiring and bundling the best accommodations and conditions for our business and leisure customers is their passion.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Strategically develop the HRS approach to hotel analytics and hotel intelligence
- Define and implement data strategy to increase hotel engagement
- Provide the Hotel Solutions team with the analytical backbone to drive portfolio optimization and product development
- Set reporting standards for internal management, the hotels sales and hotel product teams
- Ensure consistent data and efficient/streamlined reporting across all channels
- Manage the Hotel Solution Business Intelligence and Analytical team
- Coordinate with other BI / Analytics teams at HRS as well as the global hotel solutions organization
The commitment you bring
- A strategic mind-set and a clear vision how to use data to grow the HRS hotel operations
- At least 5 years of working experience in a data analyst or data/commercial strategy role, with first experience of managing small teams
- Proven track-record of using data to drive business insights and commercial decision making
- A degree in Data Science, Information Technology, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, or any other related field
- Advanced structured approach of business requirement management and very good project management skills
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of SQL, BI tools like the MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Suite would be an asset, but is not a pre-requisite
The reward you get
- A high impact analytical role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home