Inside Account Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Inside Account Manager (m/f) who will be responsible for international and for localy acting B2B clients starting with the roll-out of HRS solutions.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit Global Hotel Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Support your clients and ensure outstanding service quality in answering requests and providing excellent advice with regards to business data reporting or hotel bookings
- Act as a consultant by using business data and contacting your customers to enhance existing B2B relations
- Take responsibility for managing your clients from an economic point of view to increase revenue for HRS
The commitment you bring
- A commercial education – preferably in the travel industry – or a degree in Business Administration combined with working experience in the B2B travel industry
- Good understanding of how to initiate positive contact and maintain lasting relations in B2B business
- A high level of self-motivation
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Excellent communication skills in both ways: Understanding pain and gain of the customer and presenting best possible solutions
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Inside Sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy.
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development.
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home