(Senior) BI Consultant Frontend (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based (Senior) BI Consultant Frontend (m/f) to transform data into valuable information for our business.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit HRS Global Hotel Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Develop complex standard reports and dashboards based on departmental requirements
- Work on the development of a business intelligence solution with focus on front-end and business analysis
- Prepare ad-hoc analyzes for specialist areas and management
- Consult specialist areas concerning analytical questions and implementation in decision support
- Coach and train the departments
- Support to operate the MicroStrategy environment
The commitment you bring
- A degree in the fields of (Business) Mathematics, Informatics, Economics or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the development and implementation of BI solutions
- Very good knowledge of the MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Suite
- Profound knowledge of SQL and the handling of relational and multidimensional data modeling
- In-depth database knowledge as an advantage, as well as knowledge of other programming languages
- Good MS Office Knowledge, especially Excel
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact BI role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home