Manager Customer Intelligence (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Manager Customer Intelligence (m/f) to generate customer insights from smart data analysis using multiple sources, develop acquisition strategies based on data and team insights as well as build the new department of customer intelligence.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit HRS Global Corporate Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Generate customer insights with smart data analysis from a multitude of sources (internal sales knowledge, customer spend data, booking data, CRM)
- Develop customer penetration/ acquisition strategies based on data insights
- Drive commercial strategy and sales execution of customer strategies together with sales globally by building sales storylines, commercial strategies and business cases and educating
- Jointly with the team, build up the new department of customer intelligence and professionalize it by establishing new processes/ standards/ collaborations, etc.
- Closely liaise with Sales Steering Managers in Regions, Sourcing and Business Intelligence Team as well as Marketing
- Collaborate across the globe with the sales leadership and sales force
The commitment you bring
- Very good academic degree in Business or related studies
- Several years working experience in Analytical/ Consulting environment and/ or Sales strategy role
- Excellent analytical skills (business cases, excel modelling, SQL a plus)
- Ability to build strong, professional relationships based on trust, collaboration and cultural understanding, combined with good insights into personalities
- High personal impact through top management communication, listening and influencing skills incl. ability to lead workshops and management meetings with internal departments and clients
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, German a plus
The reward you get
- A high impact sales strategy role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home