QA Analyst (m/f)
We are looking for a Berlin based QA Analyst (m/f) who loves to analyze business requirements and is able to create corresponding test plans and test cases.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
The HRS Innovation Hub delivers integrated solutions to the three business areas of the HRS Group: End Consumer Products, Global Hotel Solutions and Hotel Solutions. Our international team is cross-functional and comprised of experts in the fields of Agile Product Management, Data Science, Software Engineering, UX Design and Systems Engineering. The multi-tenancy microservices architecture of the underlying technical platform is powered by hundreds of microservices - partially containerized or server-less - in the Amazon Web Services cloud. Among the various AWS technologies, those services make use state of the art technologies such as Apache Spark, ElasticSearch, Java 8, NodeJS, ReactJS, Redis and Scala.
The challenge you are up for
- Analyze business requirements and be able to create corresponding test plans and test cases
- Perform front-end (functional) testing of Web and GUI applications
- Perform regression testing as part of product release process
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the defects and bugs quickly
The commitment you bring
- Experience with Rest/Soap
- Automation skills are preferable
- Desire to thrive in a creative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and effectively apply new technologies and concepts.
- Experience and/or knowledge in the “agile” and/or “scrum” development environments is preferable.
The reward you get
- A high impact role with an innovative startup culture but with the benefit of stable corporate investment
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and the opportunity to learn from a highly motivated team of seasoned industry players
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours, the option to work from home and an Open-space loft office in Berlin-Neukölln