Full-stack Developer (m/f)
We are looking for a Berlin based Fullstack Developer (m/f) who loves data and to transform it into valuable information.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
The HRS Innovation Hub delivers integrated solutions to the three business areas of the HRS Group: End Consumer Products, Global Hotel Solutions and Hotel Solutions. Our international team is cross-functional and comprised of experts in the fields of Agile Product Management, Data Science, Software Engineering, UX Design and Systems Engineering. The multi-tenancy microservices architecture of the underlying technical platform is powered by hundreds of microservices - partially containerized or server-less - in the Amazon Web Services cloud. Among the various AWS technologies, those services make use state of the art technologies such as Apache Spark, ElasticSearch, Java 8, NodeJS, ReactJS, Redis and Scala.
The challenge you are up for
- Test the software you write to ensure we deliver highest quality product
- Work on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks
- Focus on innovating new and better ways to create solutions that add value and amaze the end user, with a penchant for simple elegant design in every aspect from data structures to code to UI and systems architecture
- Work with Agile development methodologies
- Use best software engineering practices to write, document and maintain code
The commitment you bring
- Good knowledge in working with Docker and AWS
- At least 2 years of experience building high performance and large scale real-time systems
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level
The reward you get
- A high impact role in an innovative startup culture but with the benefit of stable corporate investment
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and the opportunity to learn from a highly motivated team of seasoned industry players
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours, the option to work from home and an Open-space loft office in Berlin-Neukölln
Sounds like you?
Send us a copy of your resume, your expected salary and possible start date.
If you have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact our Recruiter Gina, email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!