Accounts Receivable Manager India (m/f)
We are looking for an India based Accounts Receivable Manager (m/f) to ensure the collection of debts towards our partners in an international team.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Call hotels proactively and follow up on overdue accounts
- Engage in daily checking of unapplied payments and offset with respective hotels
- Ensure the observance of our T&C’s, e.g., correction and cancellation ratios
- Clarify billing queries with hotel partners
- Conduct month-end closing activities for all AR (i.e. Journal entries, etc.)
- Implementation a process for better AR process in India
The commitment you bring
- Chartered Accountant (preferred) or degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in accounts receivable or 3 years in any accounting role
- Experience in Journal Entries
- Good understanding of the GST rules and reporting procedures
- High level spreadsheet operation skills with good understanding of a number of computer packages, including Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of accounting software such as ERP Systems, etc.
The reward you get
- A high impact accounting role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home