Hotel Sales Manager India (m/f)
We are looking for a Bangalore based Hotel Sales Manager (m/f) to act as an ambassador on behalf of HRS in the managed sales area.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit HRS Hotel Solutions takes care of the procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners in order to support them maximizing their distribution success. But also acquiring and bundling the best accommodations and conditions for our business and leisure customers is their passion.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Acquire new hotel partners in the managed sales area according to HRS standards and priority in different categories of hotels
- Negotiate rebates, corporate discounts, hot deals, rate agreements and allotments within the hotel partner portfolio
- Supervise hotel partners regarding hotel contents quality, i.e. hotel description, number of displayed photos, etc.
- Pro-actively convince hotels to participate in HRS promotions, e.g., banner/marketing campaigns
- Provide monthly business review presentations to the team leader and department head on achievements and next month’s working plan
- Assist FIT Quality Manager and hotel partner in case of any no-go, customer complaints and help the accounting department to co-ordinate with hotel partners in case of outstanding commission collection
- Team Management and provide constant feedback and support to your team members
- Participate in local and international trade shows and events
The commitment you bring
- A Bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum 7-8 years of working experience in Account Management or Sales and Marketing-preferably with experience in the Travel/Hospitality industry
- Strong knowledge of principles and methods of showing, promoting and selling products or services (incl. marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques)
- Good knowledge of distribution channels used within the hotel and travel industry and good understanding of principles and processes for providing customer and personal service
- A structured, independent and goal oriented working style
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written; knowledge of regional language a plus
The reward you get
- A high impact Hotel Sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment