Account Manager (m/f)
We are looking for an Warsaw based Account Manager Poland (m/f) who ensures sales activities and account development of our corporate clients.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit HRS Global Hotel Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up to
- Ensure proactive sales and active account development in the direct corporate segment and cooperate with indirect partners, including TMC's
- Cooperate with departments and employees of the headquarter in order to achieve desired results aligned with the corporate sales strategy
- Take responsibility for negotiations and consultative selling of HRS services on both national and international level
- Monitor and analyze market share data and competition activity in the corporate segment
- Prepare and coordinate contracts and monitor their fulfillment via detailed account development plans and regular client meetings
- Create and analyze budget and sales strategies within assigned area
- Prepare documents and reports concerning sales effectiveness within corporate segment (individual Transient and MICE turnover) according to guidelines (in CRM, Excel)
The commitment you bring
- A completed university or minimum bachelor education
- Knowledge of the hotel industry and MICE considered as advantage
- Ability to initiate positive contact in tele-sales and maintain lasting relations
- Driver’s license
- Excellent CRM management skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in Polish and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy.
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development.
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with the option to work from home 2 days in a month