Business Manager Mobile (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Business Manager Mobile (m/f) who defines and runs and steers strategic projects with interdisciplinary “Growth Hacking Teams” assembled with experts from distinct functional areas (e.g. Marketing, Product / IT) to achieve overall company objectives. The focus of this role is on allactivities related to our Apps, mobile marketing and mobile innovations.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit Business Travel Solutions provide accommodations in 190 countries. Our portals HRS, HRS Holidays, HOTEL DE and Tiscover attract business and private customers and reach 160 million website visits per year. HRS has been first mover in offering mobile bookings via native apps since 2009 which are installed on 23 million mobile devices. With this, we enable guests to use mobile check in and check out or payment of the hotel invoice via smartphone.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Manage and market innovative app product features like "Smart Hotel"
- Be accountable for P&L, revenue and contribution margin for a defined customer segment of HRS, including budget management
- Define and specify target KPIs of individual measures in cooperation with the departments and follow up
- Elaborate appropriate measures to achieve the objectives together with the relevant specialist areas (e.g., Product Development)
- As customer advocate and define product requirement and manage collaboration with product owners
- Convey marketing vision, strategy and HRS values
- Track performance and report on business segment ensuring the flow of information throughout the organization
The commitment your bring
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a business-related field and affinity with travel industry/eCommerce
- Good understanding of Mobile / Apps market or experience in Mobile / App marketing, development or business responsibility
- Sound understanding of product development trends
- Truly entrepreneurial mindset ideally combined with initial experience as an entrepreneur
- Analytical aptitude required to work in a fast moving, data driven environment
- Project Management skills and experience required
- Fluency in English with excellent communication and presentation skills
The reward you get
- A high impact marketing role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home