IT License and Contract Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based IT License & Contract Manager (m/f) who will strategically and operationally be responsible for the IT license portfolio on an international level.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Define and roll out improved IT license management processes across several international entities, using software tools for managing contracts, license entitlements and license usage
- Work with Procurement to continuously optimize license portfolio while also ensuring compliance
- Prepare reports on KPIs and license environment
- Measure license usage and license needs using appropriate methods and tools
- Lead projects for consolidating license portfolios within HRS Group
The commitment you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field
- Additional qualifications in project management, data analysis, and contract law preferred
- Several years related work experience in project management, IT service management or software procurement
- Demonstrated experience in working with software licensing models from vendors like Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, IBM
- Flexibility and creativity to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Strong communicationwith the ability to form good working relationships with stakeholders in different locations and cultures worldwide
- Fluency in German and English spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact IT role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home