Intern Hotel Solutions China (m/f)
We are looking for a Shanghai based Intern Hotel Solution China (m/f) who will support our Hotel Account Management team.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit HRS Hotel Solutions takes care of the procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners in order to support them maximizing their distribution success. But also acquiring and bundling the best accommodations and conditions for our business and leisure customers is their passion.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Support our Hotel Account Management team in a current project
- Provide phone (inbound calls) and written advice to our hotel partners on issues regarding the best way they can market themselves via HRS
- Process incoming correspondence in both Chinese and English
The commitment you bring
- Student, preferably in the field of Tourism or Hospitality
- Passion for customer support in online business/eCommerce
- Initiative, result-orientation as well as flexibility
- Ability to work independently, reliably, diligently and well structured
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Intern role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment