IT Specialist 2nd Level Support (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based IT 2nd Level Support (m/f) who will act as a systems engineer and support specialist with focus on Microsoft products and Windows.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Maintain and operate office systems (Microsoft server and client applications, Citrix) and HRS internal applications proactivly
- Provide specialist support to HRS users for incidents and service requests (2nd level service desk)
- Engage in ongoing optimization and automation of service processes – write scripts and assist in documentation of standard solutions
- Participate in projects to introduce new systems and upgrade existing systems
The commitment you bring
- A degree in the IT field
- Proven experience in managing Microsoft operating systems and applications, specifically Active Directory, Exchange, Office, SCCM
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure (networks, servers, storage)
- Ideally, applicable Microsoft certifications as well as knowledge of VMware, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop and Microsoft Lync
- Ability to quickly absorb new information, troubleshoot and solve problems
- Strong drive to provide the optimum experience for (internal) customers
- Fluent in German, ability to professionally communicate in English
The reward you get
- A high impact IT role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home