Manager Internal Communications (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Manager Internal Communications (m/f) to be the internal voice of the HRS Group and keep employees informed and engaged about all company activities.
At HRS Group “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850.000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS Group continues to expand and employs more than 1.500 people in 27 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS Group?
The challenge you are up for
- Develop, manage, monitor and track campaigns for internal communications globally
- Lead content creation (text, picture, video) for all of internal communication channels, such as the HRS Group intranet, newsletter, info screens, multimedia desks, etc.
- Conduct questionnaires and be expert in working with CMS tools (e.g., Optivo)
- Establish, manage and improve internal communication projects as, e.g., HRS Talks, video productions, charity activities, and others
- Coordinate our digital agencies and suppliers and ensure high-quality solutions
- Cooperate proactively with management and other departments in our head office and international offices to secure a steady information flow
The commitment you bring
- More than 3 years proven working experience as expert for internal communications, ideally including digital marketing know-how
- Pro-activity combined with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent editorial skills (in German and English) and writing texts in a professional way, i.e. newsletter texts, statements, FAQ’s, content for websites and intranet
- Advanced technical skills and affinity to digital channel management, experience with video production is an advantage
- Very good organizational and project management skills and experience of managing multiple projects in the same timeframe
- Excellent language skills in German and English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact communications role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home