Employer Branding Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a Cologne based Employer Branding Manager (m/f) to boost the international employer branding activities to attract the best and most suitable talent for HRS.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Drive together with Recruiting the HRS internal and external employer branding on an international level
- Own the HR marketing related social media activities and recruiting events
- Create inspiring employer branding content and material for the internal and external purposes
- Use a metrics based approach to measure and improve branding activities
- Manage candidate experience to enhance both employer brand perception and candidate conversion
The commitment you bring
- 3-5 years of employer branding experience in a fast-paced and international environment
- Recent experience in recruitment marketing channels and tools
- Up to date knowledge on latest developments and trends in employer marketing and candidate experience
- Familiarity with a variety of channels to identify and attract talent
- A structured and data oriented working style
- At minimum Bachelor level in HR, Marketing or related area
- Solid communication skills, both in English and German
The reward you get
- A high impact HR role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home