Senior Account Manager China (m/f)
We are looking for a Shanghai based Senior Account Manager China (m/f) who manages business and leads negotiations with major local accounts, finds new ways to support customers' travel processes and increases share of wallet.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit HRS Global Corporate Solutions offers consulting and end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 3,000 corporate businesses globally. These include professional procurement, rate audit, payment and automated invoice processing as well as online group bookings. Among our customers are Fortune 500 companies such as Google, China Mobile, Siemens, Hitachi, Huawei, Alibaba and many more.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?
The challenge you are up for
- Manage and lead negotiations with large local accounts with potential between EUR 0.75 and 4.0 million, find new ways to support customers' travel processes and increase share of wallet
- Acquire new large local accounts based on leads (typically provided by central steering) and ensure new customers go live and begin booking (responsible from lead to implementation)
- Identify additional local leads and evaluate them together with central steering
- Work together with Account Support Management to provide support to their customers, being the key contact for customers and fully responsible for them
The commitment you bring
- A bachelor degree or above
- 5 years working experience from the hotel industry / IT solutions industry highly preferred
- Solid knowledge of the travel industry
- Very strong analytics, i.e. able to analyse complex data and to draw relevant conclusions
- Strong competence in relationship management, esp. sales and acquisition, initiating positive contact, acting convincingly (e.g., in negotiations), showing good communication skills, behaving professionally, using consultative selling techniques to close on leads and opportunities, owning and concluding contract negotiations
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to discuss matters with senior employees of customers at eye level
- A structured, independent and goal oriented working style
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact Corporate Sales role with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and a transparent results focus towards one shared direction
- A modern working environment